We are back and here’s what we’ve been up to:
We closed this summer to completely revamp our winery.
- We expanded our air conditioned storage so we could have more room in the winery. It will be a tasting and barrel room only now so we can be open on a more consistent basis.
- This October will mark our third anniversary. Having a young winery means that our product was made two years before we even opened our winery to the public and got your feedback. We are blessed that you have all enjoyed our wines and we have sold out year after year. We now know which varietals you love and are in the process of doubling our wine production for our 2014 harvest season. Our winemaking is currently in full swing.
- We are bottling our 2012 wines on September 16th. These will include: Ruby Cabernet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Thompson, Westside Red, and Grenache. These will be released at our grape stomp October 12th!
- We bought all new tanks to make and ferment the wine in before they get moved to the barrels. This will give us more flexibility to bottle the wine when it is ready and to ensure we are putting out the best quality wine.
- Our 2013 red wines and 2014 white wines will be released early spring 2015. This will also ensure we keep a consistent inventory for our customers. Reds include: San Joaquin River Syrah, Malbec, Tempranillo, Cabernet, Westside Red.
- The restrooms are getting revamped.
- The yard and grass area that we planted last fall is looking beautiful. We are adding a patio cover this fall/winter behind the winery.
I hope you enjoyed hearing about all the changes that we are making to produce not only quality wine for you but also a quality experience each and every time you come out to our beautiful country vineyard!!
Mark your calendar: October 12th will be our Harvest Grape Stomp/Wine Release Party.
As the weather begins to cool and fall is upon us, we will again be open this year with some great events so check your email and facebook for upcoming events!
Current Wine Inventory: We currently have 2010 Syrah and 2010 Grenache which we recently released after allowing more time to age to perfection in the bottle and it has! We have only 10 cases of our 2011 Gold Medal Winning Grenache so reserve today! Our sweet 2012 Grenache Rose is always a popular summer seller and pool wine. Lastly, we have our 2011 Primitivo which we made double the amount of and only in 2011 so when it’s gone, it’s gone!
We are available for wine pick up anytime by emailing, calling or texting 285-6122. I also deliver about two times a week to Fresno so order today!